Secrétariat: DINManager du comité:
Président(e) (jusqu'à fin 2026):Mr Raul Dominguez, Jr.
Responsable de programmes techniques ISO [TPM]:Responsable éditorial ISO [EM]:
- Date de création: 1994
Domaine des travaux
Elaboration of standards in the field of meteorological measurements and analyses that are focused on, but not limited to, air quality programs. The meteorological standards may include identifying:
- Definitions of terms that may be specific to meteorological applications;
- Sensor and system performance characteristics, with suitable values established for applications related to air quality programs;
- Test methods acceptable to establish and verify instrument performance;
- Test suitable for the intercomparison of analytical methods, such as atmospheric dispersion models;
- Methods to ensure data consistency and quality, including quality assurance.