ISO 13628-15:2011 addresses recommendations for subsea structures and manifolds, within the frameworks set forth by recognized and accepted industry specifications and standards. As such, it does not supersede or eliminate any requirement imposed by any other industry specification.
ISO 13628-15:2011 covers subsea manifolds and templates utilized for pressure control in both subsea production of oil and gas, and subsea injection services.
The following equipment falls within the scope of ISO 13628-15:2011:
- structural components and piping systems of subsea production systems, including
- production and injection manifolds,
- modular and integrated single satellite and multiwell templates,
- subsea processing and subsea boosting stations,
- flowline riser bases and export riser bases (FRB, ERB),
- pipeline end manifolds (PLEM),
- pipeline end terminations (PLET),
- T- and Y-connection, and
- subsea isolation valve (SSIV);
- structural components of subsea production system, including
- subsea controls and distribution structures and other subsea structures, and
- protection structures associated with the above.
ISO 13628-15:2011 is not applicable to pipeline and manifold valves, flowline and tie-in connectors, choke valves and production control systems.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 63
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 67/SC 4 Drilling and production equipment
Buy this standard
|std 1 178|
|std 2 178||Paper|