This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
This part of ISO 12215 specifies requirements for materials intended for use in the construction of the hull, superstructure and appendages, in particular:
- weldable normal and higher strength hot-rolled steel plates, wide flats, sections and bars;
- austenitic stainless steels, fabricated in the form of plates or profiles;
- wrought aluminium alloys fabricated as plates, sections and extruded profiles;
- wood in the form of solid timber, plywood or veneer;
- other suitable materials.
This part of ISO 12215 applies to small craft with a hull length (LH) according to ISO 8666 of up to 24 m.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2002-05
Edition : 1Number of pages : 10
Technical Committee:Small craft
Buy this standard