- Describes requirements and recommended methods against which clinicians can gather, analyse and, specify the clinical context, content, and structure of Detailed Clinical Models.
- Defines Detailed Clinical Models (DCMs) in terms of an underlying logical model. They are logical models of clinical concepts and can be used to define and to structure clinical information.
- Describes requirements and principles for DCMs, meta-data, versioning, content and context specification, data element specification and data element relationships, and provide guidance and examples.
- Specifies DCM governance principles to ensure conceptual integrity of all DCM attributes and logical model accuracy.
- Describes DCM development and the methodology principles for use that will support the production of quality DCMs to minimize risk and ensure patient safety.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2015-10
Edition : 1Number of pages : 56
Technical Committee:Health informatics