Secretariat: NENCommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2025):Mr Philip Smedley
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Manager [EM]:
- Creation date: 1947
Standardization in the field of the oil & gas industry, including, petrochemical and lower carbon energy activities
- aspects related to the Petroleum and related products, fuels and lubricants from natural or synthetic sources being covered in ISO/TC 28;
- aspects related to Natural gas being covered in ISO/TC 193;
- aspects related to hydrogen technologies being covered in ISO/TC 197;
- aspects related to biogas being covered in ISO/TC 255;
- aspects related to Carbon dioxide capture, transportation, and geological storage being covered by ISO/TC 265;
- aspects of offshore structures subject to IMO requirements (ISO/TC 8).
Visit the Technical Committee's own website for more information.