ISO 6195:2013 specifies dimensions and tolerances of housings for wiper rings used in reciprocating rod applications for fluid power cylinders. The range of rod diameters is from 4 mm to 360 mm.
ISO 6195:2013 is applicable to the following five housing designs.
- Type A: recessed housings with undercut or separate cover to retain elastomeric wipers.
- Type B: open recessed housings for wipers with integral rigid enforcement, that are press-fit in the housing.
- Type C: recessed housings with undercut to retain elastomeric wipers (these are the preferred housings for double lip wipers without integral rigid enforcement).
- Type D: recessed housings with undercut to retain elastomer-energized, plastic-faced wipers.
- Type E: recessed housings with undercut or separate cover to retain elastomeric wipers (these are the preferred housings for single lip wipers without integral rigid enforcement).
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2013-02
Edition: 3Number of pages: 16
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 131/SC 7 Sealing devices
- ICS :
- 23.100.20 Cylinders
ISO 6195:2013Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.