ISO/TR 80002-2:2017 applies to any software used in device design, testing, component acceptance, manufacturing, labelling, packaging, distribution and complaint handling or to automate any other aspect of a medical device quality system as described in ISO 13485.
ISO/TR 80002-2:2017 applies to
- software used in the quality management system,
- software used in production and service provision, and
- software used for the monitoring and measurement of requirements.
It does not apply to
- software used as a component, part or accessory of a medical device, or
- software that is itself a medical device.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-06
Edition: 1Number of pages: 84
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 210 Quality management and corresponding general aspects for medical devices
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
ISO/TR 80002-2:2017Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.